Wednesday 9 October 2013

Primark/boots haul


Hello my lovely fellow fashion fanatic and beauty bonkers individuals! 

Today I went to town on my day off, and did a bit of a whoopsie in Primark and Boots. I bought a few glittery items in primark to feed my magpie tendencies and thenskipped over to boots to find the Bleach London products which have just been launched in the UK stores. I purchased the silver shampoo, ill give you all a shout when ive tried it andlet you know if its really worth the hype!

Enjoy my ramblings, and have an excellent week everyone.

Lots of love, 

Georgina 

X


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that necklace, it looks like it could be from Topshop not £3 from Primark!

    Really enjoying your videos :)

    Collette xx

    www.colllette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its beaut isnt it, i couldnt wait to wear it haha.

    Thank you Collette :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog :)
    http://peppermintandpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete